Also constructed under the orders of Yalangtush Bakhadur, the Tilya-Kori Madrassah was started in 1646 and completed in 1660. The name means "Gilded" or "Decorated with gold". The Tilya-Kori Madrassah functioned not only as a residential college for students, but also played the role of grand masjid. It has a two-storied main facade and a vast courtyard fringed by dormitory cells, with four galleries along the axes. The mosque is situated in the western part of the courtyard and the structure is abundantly gilded.